Coronavirus Update: School Activities

Dear Parents,

We have been closely monitoring COVID-19, also known as the Coronavirus and staying in touch with state and local officials regarding its impact in North Carolina. After receiving the latest update, Monroe Charter Academy has decided that there will be no field trips until further notice.

The safety of our students, their families, and our staff is of the utmost importance. We will keep you advised as we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 in North Carolina and let you know of any changes to our current decision. If your child has paid for an upcoming field trip, we will be in touch with you regarding rescheduling or full cancellation. 

Meanwhile, please continue to follow all health guidelines set out by the CDC to ensure our students stay healthy! 

We appreciate your understanding regarding this situation.


Dr. Camela Ford, Principal