Congratulations on your child(ren)’s acceptance to Monroe Charter Academy! Enrollment forms are the LAST official step!
You MUST accept or decline your enrollment to Monroe Charter Academy within 10 business days of your acceptance email from the school. Failure to confirm your spot by the end of the 10 business day period, will result in the student being placed at the end of the waitlist per our policies. If you have trouble obtaining any of the required documentation, please contact us via email and we’ll be more than happy to work with and assist you!
Please read the following steps CAREFULLY as we want to ensure that ALL required information is completed for enrollment. If at any point you have questions or concerns, please call us at: 980-210-3627.
- Please download, print, and complete the Request for Student Records form below (and only if applicable, the Authorization For Medication and Immunization Exemption Form).
- Click on the Confirmation and Registration Form link below and complete this online form. This form CONFIRMS your child’s spot at Monroe Charter Academy. This form is mandatory and contains extremely important enrollment information. Please pay special attention to the crucial details in this form to complete your enrollment.
- The final step is to provide copies of the following documents to Monroe Charter Academy:
- Copy of Two Proofs of Residency
- Copy of Student’s Birth Certificate
- Copy of Parent/Guardian’s Driver’s License
- NC Health Assessment Form (only if Kindergarten or homeschool)
- Immunization Records (if applicable for Kindergarten or homeschool)
- You will need to mail or email the copies of ALL documents in Step 1 and Step 3 to the school at: 200 Tomberlin St. Monroe, NC 28112 or email@example.com. If you mail these documents, they must be postmarked by the 10th business day from your acceptance at the very latest.
Please click the links below to download the appropriate forms: